Subject: RE: [security-services] Authentication Method

John, the Authentication Context schema would likely provide the flexibility
you require, through a combination of <PrincipalAuthenticationMechanism> and
<Authenticator> elements

<xs:complexType name="AuthenticationMethodType">
	<xs:sequence>
		<xs:element ref="PrincipalAuthenticationMechanism"
minOccurs="0"/>
		<xs:element ref="Authenticator" minOccurs="0"/>
		<xs:element ref="AuthenticatorTransportProtocol"
minOccurs="0"/>
		<xs:element ref="Extension" minOccurs="0"
maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
	</xs:sequence>
</xs:complexType>

I'ts likely that the schema doesn;t currently adequately support Kerberos
though.

Liberty stipulated that the saml:AuthenticationMethod would logically
indicate 'see Authentication Context' with a value of
'urn:liberty:ac:2003-08.'

Regards

Paul

members/leave_workgroup.php.