Subject: RE: [security-services] Comment on sstc-saml-glossary-2.0 (also c loses AI #0114)

Prateek's definition for a federated identity, with its emphasis on an
'identifier', would appear to exclude roles-based scenarios.

To my mind, if a Principal's role attribute at one provider is recognizable
and understood at another, this is still a federated identity, albeit
probably anonymous.

Or, was the intent that 'a class of identifiers' in the definition addressed
this?

Paul

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security-services/members/leave
_workgroup.php.