Subject: RE: [security-services] BPP vs BAP for SAML 1.1

[Rob] I agree - as solutions scale up to many trust relationships, it can
become quite a problem.  Fortunately, most commercial deployments haven't
reached that level yet (and many may never get that big).  When customers
start out in these deployments, I've been finding they want the simplest
mechanisms we can offer, which is BASIC Auth/Server SSL.

But I certainly understand it from the Shib position.