Subject: response from ITU-T SG17 re: OASIS submission

Members of the Security Services TC and Access Control TC:

At the invitation of ITU-T, OASIS submitted the SAML v1.1 and XACML v1.0
OASIS Standards to SG17 for their consideration for approval of these
two specifications as ITU-T Recommendations. Hal Lockhart and I attended
the SG17 meeting in Geneva three weeks ago, and Hal gave a number of
technical presentations to the SG17 plenary and their subgroups so that
they could become more familiar with what we had submitted.

The attached document is the report from SG17 on the status of the
submission.

-Karl

Karl F. Best
Vice President, OASIS
office  +1 978.667.5115 x206     mobile +1 978.761.1648
karl.best@oasis-open.org      http://www.oasis-open.org

COM17-LS34-41.pdf