Subject: Re: [security-services] SAMl 2 Technical Overview doc?

I probably should have an unlinked mention of it on the home page; will
add that.

The latest diagram I've got showing the spec suite and other
deliverables is attached...  I got no response when I last asked people
if they thought I should make this a more "formal" picture and put it on
the SSTC home page.  Let me know if you think I should do this.

	Eve

John Hughes wrote:

> Paul,
>
> I have ownership.  I will start producing it soon.
>

> John

Sun Microsystems                            cell +1 781 354 9441
Web Products, Technologies, and Standards    eve.maler @ sun.com

PNG image