Subject: RE: [security-services] What's more important for the June F2F: Locationor network access?

Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com wrote on 5/18/2004, 1:48 PM:

 > Perhaps if we don't have Internet access we can progress SSTC work
 > faster by focusing on the work at hand.

If people have trouble focusing, then they shouldn't open their laptop.

However, I find that poor justification for limiting those that can.
People rarely, if ever, complain about my level of participation in
meetings, but I almost always have my laptop open and connected.

My desire is very strongly to have internet access, even if we
don't get to enjoy downtown toronto (during the day when we're
inside in meetings anyway).

Conor