Subject: Re: [security-services] Work items status

Scott Cantor wrote:
>>W-2a SSO with Attribute Exchange
>>   What's doing with this one?
>
> I think this is pretty well covered. There's some outstanding discussion on
> attribute profiles.

I guess the new work centered on the attribute profile notion, once
Prateek determined that there was no unique "flow work" associated with
this.  I will close this when we get the latest attribute profile text
integrated into the profile doc.

>>W-9 XML Encryption
>>   This one should be marked "completed", I believe; it's
>>   feature-complete.
>
> Think so.

Check.

>>W-14 Server Trust
>>   Was the trust guidelines document draft accepted at the
>>Toronto F2F?
>

> No, wasn't discussed.

This should be a relative no-brainer; we long ago accepted as drafts a
whole bunch of other work.  I would like to be able to close this work
item *before* we get to a last-call working draft vote, please.

>>W-25 Kerberos Support
>>   Is the V2.0-scoped portion of this feature-complete yet?
>

> A bit more profile work to do.

Okay, I'll keep it open.

Thanks, all.

	Eve
Sun Microsystems                            cell +1 781 354 9441
Web Products, Technologies, and Standards    eve.maler @ sun.com