Subject: Re: [security-services] Agenda for today's con-call

I have been *very* remiss in not copyediting all the specs by now, but
will start that today, so that whatever we vote on next week will be
ready to publish as last-call drafts.  If the TC requests any spec
changes at today's meeting, I will coordinate with the editors on how to
hand these off among ourselves.

	Eve

Philpott, Robert wrote:

> Sorry for the delay in getting the agenda out…
>

> Dial in info: +1 865 673 6950 #351-8396
>
>    1. Review/Accept minutes from 22-June con-call meeting.  Link to
>       minutes as updated by Steve A:
>          1. http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200406/msg00091.html
>    2. Document review.  Scott’s status message:
>          1. http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200407/msg00017.html
>    3. Schedule review.  We previously stated that today’s con-call would
>       start “sort of a pre-last-call deadline for final input.
>       Depending on how well things come together, we might possibly
>       start our TC last call here, but we opted to allow another week
>       before doing that.”  The plan is to vote next week to start the 2
>       week TC last call period on 13-July.  The remainder of the
>       schedule is:
>
> ·         July 6: All specification suite documents must have
> incorporated all input from the list and F2F #5. Note that this gives us
> 3 weeks since the F2F to complete all document changes and to resolve
> issues and action items.  This now begins sort of a pre-last-call
> deadline for final input.  Depending on how well things come together,
> we might possibly start our TC last call here, but we opted to allow
> another week before doing that.
>
> ·         July 13: VOTE to start 2-week committee last call period
> (includes external public review).
>
> ·         July 20: Review any last call input to date.
>
> ·         July 27: Cut-off date for TC last call input. All outstanding
> issues have been dealt with according to the last call process. The
> specs now become our "candidate” Committee Drafts and the TC addresses
> any outstanding non-normative editorial issues
>
> ·         August 3: VOTE to move spec’s to “Committee Draft” status
> (requires YES votes from 2/3 of ALL voting members). VOTE to move CD
> spec’s into 30-day Public Review for OASIS standardization (majority
> vote). Edit doc’s for CD status. Notify TC admin of the start of formal
> Public Review.
>
> ·         September 7 (first call following 30-day public review): Make
> sure all public review comments have been properly dispatched. Final
> editorial changes must be complete. VOTE to re-approve spec’s as final
> Committee Draft and VOTE to submit to OASIS for standardization.
>
> ·         September 8-15: Complete all submission paperwork. All
> submissions for an October voting period must be complete by September 15.
>
>    4. Action item review. [Apologies for the sorting order, but when
>       sorting by open status, Kavi doesn’t use a secondary sort by AI
>       number]

Sun Microsystems                            cell +1 781 354 9441
Web Products, Technologies, and Standards    eve.maler @ sun.com