Subject: Profiles status

I've uploaded draft-13 of profiles in order to get the Single Logout profile
in front of some eyes as soon as possible. It's a bit longer than I hoped,
maybe I'm just being overly meticulous, but I don't think there's too much
duplication between the three documents.

I also had forgotten to add a RelayState mechanism into ECP, so that's been
incorporated, along with additional clarifications requested.

I'm still hoping to finish up most of profiles today, but if somebody logout
savvy has time to take a peek, I'd appreciate it.