Subject: sstc-saml-profiles-2.0-figures-01.pdf

  So OOo Draw can have seperate pages in a Draw file (.sxd), with multiple
diagrams per page. what I've done is put all the figures for the Profiles spec
into a single .sxd file, one figure per page.

I then printed that and got the attached .pdf file for your perusal..

  sstc-saml-profiles-2.0-figures-01.pdf

so the above file supersedes the older
sstc-saml-profiles-2.0-figure-browser-sso-overall-02.sxd file.

In the process, I've come up with some terminology thoughts and perhaps
suggestions which I'll send along in a sep msg l8r today hopefully.

comments appreciated.

thanks JeffH

sstc-saml-profiles-2.0-figures-01.pdf