Subject: Conformance draft-01 comments

My main suggestion based on what's there now in the matrix is to split the
various query types into separate buckets based on query type, with the
AssertionIDRequest being MTI for all three.

I just assume that there are distinct reasons why products would choose to
implement each type of query, since they represent distinct functions. It
seems odd to combine them for conformance.

Probably the terminology for the columns here needs to be aligned to
requester/responder or asserting/relying party as well.