Subject: Re: [security-services] Addition of more wildcarding

After seeing the back-and-forth, I agree with Scott.  Even if we made it
OPTIONAL/RECOMMENDED and in practice required it for doing correlation
and such, we'd confuse the heck out of everybody and everything by
allowing other globally scoped ID attributes.  (And he's right about
xml:* being disallowed until XML officially recognizes it and parsers
are updated.)

Hmm, maybe we shouldn't add these wildcards after all...  We did say
that we need a use case for them.

	Eve