Subject: Attribute Profiles and Error Messages

I propose that we add to core the following error codes: (Section 3.2.1.3,
after lines 1479)

(1) An entity has no knowledge of an attribute profile but is presented with
an attribute or attribute designator drawn from a particular profile.

urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:status:UnknownAttrProfile

(2) There is an unexpected name/value associated with <saml:AttributeName>,
<saml:AttributeValue> or <saml:AttributeDesignator>

urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:status:ErrorAttrNameOrValue