Subject: New Schedule for SAML 2.0 Standardization

Based on an assessment of where we are today, the Chairs and our Chief
Editor are proposing the following revised schedule:

(1) All drafts complete by EOD, Wednesday, August 10, 2004

(2) "CD package" published to list by EOD, Friday, August 12, 2004

(3) CD vote on August 17, 2004
    (OASIS 30 day review period ends September 16, 2004)

(4) Final disposition of all comments on September 21, 2004

(4) Revise drafts for submission by September 28
    (Second meeting after review period ends)

(5) OASIS submission completed by October 8
  (enters OASIS standardization process beginning October 15).

- prateek