Subject: Re: [security-services] Reminder: please review contributor lists and sendupdates

I think that the contributor list should apply to the current version not past versions, so this should be cleaned up. Most other TCs list all current voting members as contributors since a what is a "contribution" is hard to judge. Lots of folks have contributed in the meetings but not on list or via editing.

Anthony Nadalin | work 512.838.0085 | cell 512.289.4122
Inactive hide details for "Eve L. Maler" <Eve.Maler@Sun.COM>"Eve L. Maler" <Eve.Maler@Sun.COM>

          "Eve L. Maler" <Eve.Maler@Sun.COM>

          08/11/2004 04:53 PM

"'security-services@lists.oasis-open.org'" <security-services@lists.oasis-open.org>

cc

Subject

[security-services] Reminder: please review contributor lists and send updates

When I prepare the Committee Draft versions, I will fill in the
Acknowledgments sections of all the specs with the list of current
members (and we will update it at the OASIS Standard stage).  On the
title pages of all the specs, we still have lists of contributors; if
you think your name should appear as a contributor because you either
sent in major comments or contributed some wads of text that were
incorporated by an editor, just let me and Rob know.  And if you
literally edited one of the specs but didn't put your name on as an
editor, let us know that too.  Thanks!

(Note to Maryann: I sent you a wrong description of the purpose of the
contributor list earlier; the one above is the correct one..)

Eve
--
Eve Maler                                        +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems                            cell +1 781 354 9441