[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Docs have been uploaded...
Last night, I uploaded the files to the repository being considered for tomorrow’s SSTC CD vote. This included:
- The .sxw files for: core, bindings, profiles, conformance, glossary, authn context, metadata, and security considerations.
- The corresponding .pdf and *-diff.pdf files
- A .zip file containing ALL schema files, both the main ones and all of the authn context class schemas.
- A zip file containing all of the .sxw, .pdf, *-diff.pdf, and schema files (in a zip file within the zip file)
- A zip file containing all of the .pdf, *-diff.pdf, and the schema files (in a zip file within the zip file) – i.e. no .sxw files.
You should have received Kavi notification about all of the *-diff.pdf and zip files I uploaded, but Eve mentioned she didn’t get all of the notices, so I figured I should follow up with email…