Subject: RE: [security-services] Conformance requirements - SSL/TLS issues

Note that after we discussed this two weeks ago, I pulled the bindings text
at the beginning that talks about specific algorithms. I left in the bit
that requires use of X.509 certificates when using TLS for authentication,
but that's it.

Even that may be arguable (does anybody expect to use the Kerberos suites,
for example?)