Subject: Status re Gross response paper? [Was: RE: [security-services] destination-side enforcement of one-time artifact use]

At the risk of thread hijacking, but since Prateek wrote:

>In the Toronto F2F minutes (and in the current draft of the SSTC Response to
>Thomas Grosz's paper) we state that we plan to add destination-side
>enforcement of one-time artifact use.

What's the next step re finalizing the Gross response paper (per 8 July draft posted at http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/download.php/7697/sstc-gross-sec-analysis-response-00.pdf)?  Following some early discussion after its posting, it had been pending further review under AI #0183, but that number seems to have dropped off the circulated list as of the 31 August minutes.

--jl