Subject: Session Authority and Participant definitions

Although I searched through Kavi for my original proposal on dynamic
sessions, I was unable to find it, so I've come up with the following
simple proposals for the glossary definitions:

Session Authority

     A /system entity/ that initiates a /session/, and may retain data
regarding the state of the session.

Session Participant

     A /system entity/ which participates in a /session/ shared with at
least a /session authority/.

I believe that this proposal covers action item #195.

Cheers,

- JohnK