Subject: two minor issues with metadata & bingings CD ref 02 specs

Two very minor items I noticed with the MIME media type registrations...

sstc-saml-metadata-2.0-cd-02: line 1462: s/ietf-types@iana.org/iesg@ietf.org/

sstc-saml-bindings-2.0-cd-02: line 1482: s/ietf-types@iana.org/iesg@ietf.org/

I can upload new revs of the..

   sstc-saml-2.0-application-saml{metadata,assertion}-registration-0x.*

..files if ya want. Else we can just change them in place in the specs
themselves at this point.

I'll send the reg's to the IESG as soon as there's individually-addressable CD
rev -02 specs up in the repository.

thanks,

JeffH