Subject: Agenda for SSTC Conference Call, October 26

Dial in info: +1 865 673 6950 #351-8396

1. Agenda Bashing

2. SAML 2.0 Schedule Review

(a) Review period ends October 31, per Karl's message:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/200409/msg00008.html

(b) Focus call on November 2 to tie up loose ends/editorial cleanup.

(c) CD vote in quorate call scheduled for November 9, 2004

(b) Submission to OASIS as soon as three implementation attestations are
available after November 9, 2004. Call for implementation attestations
sent out in:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200410/msg00026.h
tml

3. Updated documents (vote to accept)

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/download.php/9788/
sstc-saml-core-2.0-cd-02a-diff.pdf

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/download.php/9782/
sstc-saml-schema-assertion-2.0.xsd

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/download.php/9783/
sstc-saml-schema-protocol-2.0.xsd

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/download.php/9790/
sstc-saml-profiles-2.0-cd-02a-diff.pdf

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/download.php/9789/
sstc-saml-bindings-2.0-cd-02a-diff.pdf

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/download.php/9791/
sstc-saml-metadata-2.0-cd-02a-diff.pdf

4. Comments and proposed changes

(a) I18N and FriendlyName

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services-comment/200410/ms
g00001.html

(b) General Editorial Comments

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services-comment/200410/ms
g00000.html

(c) Question about XML-ENC use of XMLDSIG namespace vs. SAML use

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200410/msg00041.h
tml

(d) Editorial input on profiles document

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200410/msg00054.h
tml

(e) Proposed change to identity federation definition in glossary

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200410/msg00055.h
tml

5. Action Items relevant to SAML 2.0 Specification Set (others deferred
till after November 9).

 #0197: Need to update Bindings examples
Owner: Scott Cantor
Assigned: 22 Sep 2004
Due: ---
Comments:

#0160: Separate Privacy concerns language from Element/Attribute
descriptions
Owner: Prateek Mishra
Assigned: 30 Apr 2004

NOTE: I believe this is now complete but I will re-read the latest core
to confirm. I will do so by end of week (October 28th).

#0123: Obtain MIME type registration for HTTP lookup of SAML
Owner: Jeff Hodges
Assigned: 13 Feb 2004

#0199 Glossary updates
Opened: Monday, 25 October 2004 04:14pm Eastern Time
Open for 0 days
Comments:
Prateek Mishra 2004-10-25 20:14 GMT
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200410/msg00025.h
tml

- Jeff to provide feedback to Prateek's Glossary tweak

- Jeff to address Quadrasis comments on glossary