Subject: Re: [security-services] Proposed clean up on subject text

Ron Monzillo wrote on 11/12/2004, 11:01 AM:

 > I think you are suggesting that SC not be viewed as authorizing the
 > binding of claims. I don't subscribe to that point of view.

Statements, by definition are bound to the Subject and the Subject only.

The subject is bound to the entity requesting the service by the
subject confirmation.  The entity may be the same entity that is
described by the nameidentifier, but it also may not be.  That's
the point I'm trying to make.

Conor