Subject: RE: [security-services] minutes for OASIS SSTC 2004-12-21 conf call

Membership Status Changes:

  Thomas Schenkman Individual - Requested membership on 12/10/2004
  Charles Knouse formerly Oblix - Withdrew 12/20/2004
  Maryann Hondo IBM - Requested membership on 12/21/2004
  Thomas Wisniewski Entrust - Requested membership on 12/21/2004
  Senthil Sengodan Nokia - Granted voting status after 12/21/2004 call
  Carolina Canales-Valenzuela Ericsson - Granted voting status after
12/21/2004 call
  John Kemp Nokia - Lost voting status after 12/21/2004 call

--
Steve Anderson
OpenNetwork

"html-encoding"
>        or "entity-encoding"
>        this is implementation guidance, not SAML spec
>      GregW:  sending text with quotes is bad idea in the first place
>        due to info leakage
>      RobP:  does length constraint include encoding characters?
>        need to clarify, will send note
>    single logout clarifications
>      Prateek:  some things left out?
>      Scott:  didn't repeat material from core ...
>        so should say:  assume all rules in core apply
>        note that choices constrained by situation, eg presence of
browser
>      have to use same binding to propagate as request came in via?  no
>      failure-handling
>        Conor:  main question is whether IdP considers it a logout
>          if so, propagate; if not, don't
>        Greg:  not transactional ...
>        Scott:  spec says that if any failure is observed by IdP
>          whole thing is a failure, that's what's returned to requester
>        Conor:  just want error response saying:  logout happened as
IdP,