Subject: Re: [security-services] SLO processing rules

I agree with Scott that the MUST added to line 1224 in profiles should
be a SHOULD, at least to be consistent with everything else.

On whether or not we should consistently switch to MUST, I don't think
it adds a lot of value in this case, since sending the LogoutRequest to
session participants is something that may not be possible for various
reasons (unsupported binding, network errors, etc) and we allow
processing to continue in the event of those failures. So, I think a
SHOULD is better than a MUST with exceptions.

-Greg