Subject: Re: [security-services] Comment from: moebs@wiwi.uni-frankfurt.de

This problem was not considered to be in scope for
SAML 2.0. I believe there is interest in its solution
and I would encourage you to submit use-cases,
solution proposals etc. for inclusion in a subsequent
SAML version.

Please see also:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200411/msg00089.html

--- prateek mishra <pmishra@principalidentity.com>