Subject: SAML 2.0 in the news...

A few mistakes/misunderstandings, but overall it’s good press… I wish I’d had a chance to see it before it went out…

http://www.internetnews.com/security/article.php/3484096

Prateek – I didn’t tell her that I head the committee – I mentioned that I co-chaired it with you of course.  And I spent a LOT of time talking about the Shibboleth contribution to SAML 2.0 and none of that appeared – Sorry Scott/Bob. She also didn’t quite understand what I said about some other items (the ITU comment, the TCP/IP analogy, the vote being “academic”)… sigh…

Rob Philpott
Senior Consulting Engineer
RSA Security Inc.
Tel: 781-515-7115