Subject: comments on saml1x-metadata-03

1.

I had a suggestion about use of
<md:SingleLogoutService>.
In the current draft its use is disallowed. In
practice most security systems implement some form of
"cookie cancellation" logout. I think it would be
useful to include some
text along the lines of <md:SingleSignOnService>. The
text in lines 145-148 can be re-used
for <md:SingleLogoutService>.

2.

Should use of <md:AttributeProfile> be explicitly
disallowed as in 163-164?

3.

lines 110-112

In SAML 2.0 we have kept advice on publication of
meta-data quite separate from the
meta-data itself. I would suggest we do the same for
SAML 1.1 and remove/move these lines.