Subject: ECP

Title: ECP

Hi, I have a question related to ECP. Are the protected resources that the ECP accesses initially, defined in any standard manner (e.g., they have to be the same as any other resource on an SP accessible via other SAML profiles) -- or is this strictly up to the SP (e.g., certains resources at the SP are meant to be accessed by ECP clients, while other, different, resources are meant to be accessed by a saml web sso client)?

I assume it's the latter from reading the spec.

Thanks, Tom.

Thomas Wisniewski
Software Architect
Phone: (201) 891-0524