Subject: RE: [security-services] Minutes for 8-Mar SSTC focus call

> One thing wasn't clear, though - we mentioned possible roles for the
> different types of queries.  Are you just going to describe an extension
> for AttributeQuery client or for the other ones as well?

Probably depends on timing, but I'm inclined to say no, mostly because I
think doing metadata for AuthzQuery could be trickier than we think, and I
have no freakin' idea what an AuthnQuery is for.

But I could put in rudimentary stubbed descriptors that are pretty much just
RoleDescriptors with a WantAssertionsSigned flag.