Subject: SAML 2.0 standard specs are checked in

Once the web site files get refreshed, you can find a new zip file containing all of the approved SAML V2.0 OASIS Standard specification documents and schema files.

We should start using these files in our build as soon as is practical.

Rob Philpott
Senior Consulting Engineer
RSA Security Inc.
Tel: 781-515-7115