Subject: RE: [security-services] Text for response in SAML FAQ

> >  I suspect no XSD-validating parsers would handle it, and if it
> > were legal it might just be a loophole that gets closed anyway.
>
> My feeling is the exact opposite.

Heh, you could be right. Not that this is definitive, but XSV is perfectly
happy if I declare AnotherID of type ID and put both in an Assertion.

OTOH, SQC is claiming the schema is invalid due to multiple ID attributes in
an element.

This isn't as clear-cut as I had assumed, but seems hit or miss at best. I
agree, some higher power ought to weigh on this. What madness hath Rebekah
wrought.