Subject: RE: [security-services] FW: Objection to Ping Identity Referral Service Provider Proposal

Eve:

Please clarify what specific advantages or disadvantages you are concerned
with so I can address them.

Thanks.

Andy

Andy Moir
412.213.0338 Work
978.761.1648 Cell
E-Mail:  andy.moir@oasis-open.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Eve L. Maler [mailto:Eve.Maler@Sun.COM]
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2005 7:30 PM
To: Atul Tulshibagwale
Cc: security-services@lists.oasis-open.org; andy.moir@oasis-open.org
Subject: Re: [security-services] FW: Objection to Ping Identity Referral
Service Provider Proposal

These are valid points; can Andy respond and explain how a subset of
vendors won't be placed at advantage or disadvantage with the
current proposal?  If this can't be done, I'd be concerned about the
whole exercise.

(I copied Andy, who wasn't included explicitly on Atul's message.)

	Eve

--
Eve Maler                                      eve.maler @ sun.com
Sun Microsystems - Business Alliances     x40976 / +1 425 947 4522