Subject: RE: [security-services] Is this profile part of SAML2 ?

Title: RE: [security-services] Is this profile part of SAML2 ?

hi Eve,

I think your idea of a "proposed profiles" category makes a lot of sense.

The last rev of the profile I am working on was uploaded to the "Auxilliary Docs" category, and I do not think it belongs there.  A separate category for proposed profiles really is needed.

 ~ Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: Eve L. Maler [mailto:Eve.Maler@Sun.COM]
Sent: Wed 4/13/2005 1:13 PM
To: security-services@lists.oasis-open.org

Do folks think I should link to this draft from the web page, and if
so, under what category -- a new one called "proposed profiles" or
something?  There's also the XPath profile proposal.  I meant to
think about this when doing my big site edits yesterday, but forgot.

        Eve

Scott Cantor wrote:
>>Anyone knows about this profile ? What is the deal with it ?
>>It is not listed under the SAML2 part of the sstc page ?
>

> It's a proposal from Booz-Allen Hamilton that was discussed last year but
> wasn't finished in time for consideration in the specification.
>
> It's also similar to some work being done by NCSA in a grid-related project
> that is building on the Shibboleth Attribute Authority.
>
> The version in Kavi is at least draft-04 at this point.
>
> It's also something of a test case for "TC-sponsored" profile work off the
> main release track.
>
> -- Scott

> generates this mail.  You may a link to this group and all your TCs in OASIS
> at:

Eve Maler                                      eve.maler @ sun.com
Sun Microsystems - Business Alliances     x40976 / +1 425 947 4522