Subject: Errata - Minor clarification

Core 357-358 currently reads:
Authorization Decision: A request to allow the assertion subject to access
the specified resource has been granted or denied.

I think it is more accurate to say:

Authorization Decision: A request to allow the assertion subject to access
the specified resource has been granted, denied, or is indeterminate.

I will add this as a potential erratum and we can decide on Tuesday's con
call if we should clarify/correct or not.

Thanks,
Jahan

Jahan Moreh
Chief Security Architect