Subject: Re: [security-services] Groups - Executive Overview rev 08 (.pdfwith diffs) (sstc-saml-exec-overview-2.0-draft-08-diff.pdf) uploaded

it would seem that http://registry.oasis-open.org/ would provide
relevant guidance were it available (its not)

see http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/members/200312/msg00000.html
for background. Although the model is described as self-registration, i
believe that registrants were vetted to some extent..

Does anybody know why OASIS pulled the plug? Or is it simply down?

paul