Subject: RE: [security-services] Agenda for SSTC FOCUS call, May 3

> 	1. Errata in ManageNameIDRequest text
>
> http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200504/
> msg00122.html

I'll have to miss the call, but I wanted to update a couple items.

This text from Brian is fine by me.

Also, I will still try and supply some more proposed text to try and soften
the language around AllowCreate so that we aren't promising more interop
than we can deliver. I'll try to do something by end of week.