Subject: Who'll be at Digital ID World?

For those of us attending Digital ID World in SF next week…

Someone suggested trying to dig up a room at the conference for us to dial in to the TC con-call next week on Tuesday at 9am PST.

Before I do that, I’d like to have an idea of how many folks that would be on the TC call will be at the show and take advantage of a room if there is one available.  I suspect it may not be possible or that it would cost $$ (which ain’t coming outa’ my wallet J).  But I’m willing to check if there’s interest.

So rather than spam the list, just drop me a private note if you’ll be there and want a room.

Thanks,

Rob Philpott
Senior Consulting Engineer
RSA Security Inc.