Subject: RE: [security-services] Another attempt at AllowCreate cleanup

A few little comments/suggestion are inline below.  Overall, however, I
think this text from Scott significantly clarifies things.

I don't really like the use of the word 'permission' here.  I took a
shot at rewording it but I'm not sure it's any better.  Here's what I
came up with (an alternative replacement for lines 2123-2129 of core):

"A Boolean value used by the requester to indicate its desire that, in
the course of fulfilling the request, the identity provider be at
liberty to create a new identifier or to associate an existing
identifier representing the principal with the service provider.
Defaults to 'false' if not present or the entire element is omitted."

> Replace lines 2475-2479 with:
>
> ---
>
> "If the <Terminate> element is included in the request, the requesting

Do you mean replace the whole paragraph on lines 2475-2480?

> Brian and I both seemed to agree that one mistake we made was not
carving
> out SP-initiated NIM in conformance. Because that's the most explicit
> indication of persistent state maintainence in the spec, so the real
> difference between lightweight and basic was probably there.

Agreed.

--Brian