Subject: RE: [security-services] Another attempt at AllowCreate cleanup

It seems you are trying to talk in an overtly positive way on something
you want to prevent. So, why don't you try stating what you are trying to
prevent? Furthermore, both suggestions do not say specifically what the
values of _true_ or _false_ means. How about:

"A Boolean value of _false_ prevents the identity provider from creating a
new identifier (or associating an existing identifier) representing the
principal (Q:which principal???) with the relying party."

And just not say anything for _true_ leaving it open to implementations?

Disclaimer: I'm coming at this on a casual read during my lunch, without
much knowledge of what you are talking about. :)

Cheers,
- -Polar