Subject: Re: [security-services] Contributor lists fordraft-saml-metadata-ext-01 and draft-saml1x-metadata-05

I haven't seen any responses to this request yet.  If no one would
like their name added as a contributor, and Scott doesn't tell me of
anyone he feels contributed by virtue of (e.g.) sending heavy
comments, I'll leave that section off the title page.  Thanks.

	Eve

--
Eve Maler                                         +1 425 947 4522
Technology Director                           eve.maler @ sun.com