Subject: XPath Attribute Profile

So, why are we profiling this to be xpath based?

I would think a better solution would be along the lines of:

<saml:attribute name="urn:liberty:id-sis-pp:2003_08" ...
    <saml:AttributeValue>
       Normal PP Query results formatted data goes here
    </saml:AttributeValue>
</saml:Attribute>

That way the IdP is able to just copy what it got back from PP (or what it would have generated for its PP interface if it was the PP as well) and it works generically for any service.

So, to clarify, I'm proposing that we:
Conor