Subject: SAML V2.0 Basics slides

I've uploaded some slides I presented recently at a Sun workshop,
cleaned up for potential use by others.  This is basically a
revision of the old SAML Basics slides, touching on new features but
not going into very much detail about them.  If anyone has any
comments, just yell.

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/12958/SAMLV2.0-basics.pdf
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/12957/SAMLV2.0-basics.sxi
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/12956/SAMLV2.0-basics.odp

With the various slide sets going around (Prateek's were helpful to
me in putting these together, and Hal's look great), I think we're
starting to gather some good material!  I'll link to the slide sets
from the website.

	Eve
--
Eve Maler                                         +1 425 947 4522
Technology Director                           eve.maler @ sun.com