Subject: Re: [security-services] Affiliation ID

Unless this changed from ID-FF, the communication between the SPs that
are members of the affiliation, about the user's NameID, is out of
scope. So, the IdP maintains only one mapping for the affiliation and
treats all members of the affiliation as equal (and is not responsible
for replicating changes among the members).

-Greg