Subject: RE: [security-services] Rejecting Saml Requests (SOAP Binding0

Title: RE: [security-services] Rejecting Saml Requests (SOAP Binding0

Scott, sorry for the confusion. I did mean soap initially. Keeping with soap, are you saying that
A) the responder should send back a saml msg with and invalid (Requester) top level status code?

And if so:
B) does the spec say, in your opinion, you must do this vs. just returning a soap fault?

Tom.