Subject: RE: [security-services] ECP SSO Profile and Metadata

Well, what's so special about this profile? I suspect,
that it involves an active intermediary? And that the
ultimate receiver is, essentially, required to reach
*over* the semantics of the immediate connection (SOAP)
to infer and predict the modalities of its remote and
once-removed peer?

A metadata section would be good. And what will it say
that would change what's already there? You ... MAY ...
publish metadata that says what the profile already
requires?

Well, the difference with the HTTP-* case is that you've
already received, directly (even if by proxy) the *peer's*
message, and the bindings require you make your ultimate
response in kind (perhaps composed with Artifact).

Or is that all wrong?

--Nick