Subject: RE: [security-services] SSO Profile confusion

Title: RE: [security-services] SSO Profile confusion

As Scott and I noted, there is some inconsistency between Core and Profiles about that.  Scott is suggesting (and I agree) that Core is correct and that Profiles needs to be fixed.

From: Thomas Wisniewski [mailto:Thomas.Wisniewski@entrust.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2005 11:43 AM
To: Scott Cantor; Brian Campbell
Cc: SAML

Scott, you say once you satisify one bearer conf methods, the others can be ignored.

Can you clarify the following bullets in Profiles: 576, 578, and 580, and 584 -- which seem to contradict the above statement. They imply that one MUST verify various pieces against *any* bearer conf method (even if there is one that satisfied all requirements already)?

Thanks, Tom.