Subject: RE: [security-services] NameID mgmt and account "merging"

> I agree that this isn't errata.

Well, it's some form of errata regardless because there is no normative text
around what to do when this happens (when NewID matches an existing ID).
Since one might plausibly think a merge is a rational thing to do, we need
language that says you MUST return an error (or whatever we think is the
proper response).

But I mostly agree that this is too complex to address now.