Subject: RE: [security-services] Errata item

> Do you have any suggestions/proposals as to how we should
> correct this?

It's just an oversight, I'm not sure why there wasn't a reference added
originally. I think the original drafts from Frederick that included PAOS
probably did have them.

There is an actual normative PAOS spec that was published within Liberty, if
that's what you mean. We're just supposed to be pointing to it.