Subject: RE: [security-services] Groups-draft-saml-xpath-attribute-profile-05.pdf(draft-saml-xpath-attribute-profile-05.pdf)modified

Scott,

Concerning the schema, I'll just include the whole schema in the
document.  I had created a xsd file before:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/download.php/12805/draft-saml-schema-xpath-attribute-profile.xsd

I had just copied the x500 xsd file.  For a namespace for the schema I
used the profile urn.  The comment in the document still references an
older name for the profile so I'll change that, upload it, and copy the
whole file in-line into the profile document.

- Cameron

>>> "Scott Cantor" <cantor.2@osu.edu> 08/15/05 5:49 pm >>>
> Well, the schema snippet is really the whole schema.  The
saml:attribute
> element already has an 'anyAttribute' so there isn't anything else to
do
> schema-  wise.  So to clarify the text how about something like the
> following:

You do need a namespace for the schema though, I should have mentioned
that
in my other comment to you.

Probably the best option is to simply include in that section the
entire
schema document, with <schema> element. You can copy one of the
original
attribute profile schemas, such as the X.500/LDAP profile, for that.

--   Scott