Subject: Re: [security-services] Proposal for SAML Adoption Subcommittee

Here's an additional amendment covering our second discussion point,
combined with my previous amendment.  My goal was to do the minimum
to satisfy the TC's intent, without getting into heavy invasive
edits that will push off the vote without substantially adding to
clarity.

If we want, we can continue in this vein and I can keep track of
other edits people want to do.  But if it gets too heavy, my
spur-of-the-moment markup won't be able to keep up!

----

The SAML Adoption subcommittee will achieve this by recommending
executing on a marketing plan and <delete>coordinating efforts with
the SAML SSTC</delete><add>CREATING AND UPDATING MARKETING
DELIVERABLES</add>.

The scope of the OASIS SAML Adoption Subcommittee is to create and
coordinate member communications and outbound communications. The
OASIS WITH</add> press and analyst relations such as briefings,
releases, and announcements to promote the adoption of SAML for
identity federation. <delete>It shall manage communications to OASIS
SAML members and end-users and recruit new members through the OASIS
SAML website, collateral, newsletters, and webinars.</delete>

----

	Eve

--
Eve Maler                                         +1 425 947 4522
Technology Director                           eve.maler @ sun.com